Follow me on Pinterest

Followers

22 October 2012

It's Monday! What are you reading? From Picture Books to YA

Its Monday!  What are you reading?  From Picture Books to YA is a weekly feature hosted by Jen and Kellee of Teach Mentor Texts and inspired by Its Monday!  What are you reading by Sheila at Book Journeys.

Monday kind of crept up on me last week (as they so often do), and I forgot to post!  Last week, I read The Dead Girl's Detective Agency and Ten.  I also started The Toadhouse Trilogy

Last week's posts:
October 16:  Trying a new thing:  Quick Checks
October 17:  Quick Check: Incarnate by Jodi Meadows
October 18:  Thursday #Thirstday; Review: The Dead Girl's Detective Agency
October 19:  Using Pinterest in School: {Parental Involvement}

I will try to post #schooljoy 's every day, but as you all well know, sometimes it's harder than it looks to find joy in every day.  But I WILL try!

This week:
October 22:  It's Monday! post
October 23:  Review: Return of the Library Dragon
October 24:  Review:  Ten by Gretchen McNeil
October 25:  Thursday #Thirstsday; About the Illustrator, Michael P. White (illustrator of Return of the Library Dragon)
October 26:  Using Pinterest in School:  {Math Ideas}

1 comment:

  1. Dead Girl's Detective Agency sounds interesting. I haven't visited my Pinterest (and good reads) for quite awhile now, I really should update both of them soon. :)

    ReplyDelete

Gold stars given to good comments.