Follow me on Pinterest

Followers

06 July 2012

Books on Vacation: Calgary

image via google image search, text by yours truely

Today's edition of Books on Vacation comes to you from Calgary, Alberta, Canada!  We're here to celebrate the 100th anniversary of the Calgary Stampede!

To help do that, here are some books set in or around Calgary!
*Mrs. Mike by Benedict and Nancy Freedman (and several sequels)
*The Alchemist's Portrait by Simon Rose
*Mystery in the Attic by Valerie Walker


Ok, this was one of the hardest ones to do.  Not many books are set in or around Calgary.  However, I do remember reading Mrs. Mike when I was in high school and really liking it.

This is by no means a complete list.  If you think I left a super awesome children's to YA book set in or around Calgary off the list, please leave the title and author in the comments and I'll be more than happy to add it to the list (and give you credit!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gold stars given to good comments.