Follow me on Pinterest

Followers

01 May 2012

Tune In Tuesday: Random Playlist {1}


Tune in Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by Ginger of G Reads Books.  This month's special topic for Tune in Tuesday is Random Playlist. 

To participate:
Random Playlists Special Edition: Open up your music library (iTunes?) and pick a song at random from your collection to feature with us.  The choice can be as eclectic as you want it to be!  Share one song, or share a couple songs.  (copied from Ginger's Features Page)

So....here ya go!  Here is my random song for the day!

Rumor Has It by Adele
I love Adele's voice, its so unique!  When I heard first heard this song, I thought, "Oh poor thing.  Her guy is cheating on her."  Then when I got to the ending, I thought, "OH!  She's leaving him!  Good for her!"  And then t
o hear Adele at the beginning of this clip explain that its really a song about idle chitchat (gossip) puts it into a whole different perspective for me.

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh Rumor Has It is my jam right now. I blast it every time I hear it on the radio!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't go wrong with Adele. Love her!

    ReplyDelete

Gold stars given to good comments.