Follow me on Pinterest

Followers

09 April 2012

Its Monday! What are you reading? From Picture Books to YA

Its Monday!  What are you reading?  From Picture Books to YA is a weekly feature hosted by Jen and Kellee of Teach Mentor Texts and inspired by Its Monday!  What are you reading by Sheila at Book Journeys.

This past week..
was a hectic week, not only was it the last week before our "Spring Break" (Thursday-Monday), but we had Parent / Teacher Conferences Tuesday night.  I did talk with my students about setting their reading goals for Spring Break, and many took 3-4 books out of our classroom library.  They were floored when I told them I planned to read at least one book a day.  They didn't think I could do it!  I *hope* I can prove them wrong!

I did get to read some absolutely beautiful and amazing books this past week---Peter Nimble and His Fantastic Eyes; Wonder; Bud, Not Buddy; The Mighty Miss Malone; The One and Only Ivan

Here's what I posted last week:
April 2:  Its Monday!...; I Relay (please consider donating to my Relay for Life Team)
April 3: Review:  Summer on the Moon by Adrian Fogelin
April 4:  Deep Thoughts on Harry Potter (Part 1) ; SPRING BREAK ...Wait for iiiiiiit!
April 6:  Guest post by author Adrian Fogelin
April 8:  In My Mailbox

This coming week:
April 9:  This post; Review:  Giants Beware!
April 10:  Review:  The Lacey Chronicles, book 2
April 11:  Review:  Ripper by Amy Carol Reeves
April 12:  Books that made me feel all tingly
April 13:  Deep thoughts on Harry Potter (Part 2)
April 14:
April 15:  In My Mailbox

What have you been up to?

2 comments:

  1. YAY! I am so glad that you were able to read Wonder & The One and Only Ivan- they are both one of my new favorites.

    Good luck on #bookaday! I know you can do it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WONDER! Happy dance! I was excited to see Wonder amongst so many other great books. Ivan is awesome, too. I got a ton of reading done over spring break, I just cranked them out. It was great. I don't feel as productive with my reading..although I'm rereading so I'm being productive in a different way at least. :)

    ReplyDelete

Gold stars given to good comments.