Follow me on Pinterest

Followers

23 March 2012

Happy Hunger Games!

OH MY GOSH YOU GUYS THE HUNGER GAMES COMES OUT TODAY!!!
Ok, back to normal speaking voice...I'm so excited that The Hunger Games movie comes out today!  Every single time I see a commercial, I get chills!  I'm so excited for this movie!  I just know its going to be ah-maze-ing. 

However, the odds aren't in my favor as I have a meeting to go to this evening (its ok, cause its with Donalyn Miller as the speaker) and the Mr. has to work this weekend :(  So, much like my Harry Potter 7.2 plan (as the Mr. had to work that weekend, too), we're going to go Tuesday afternoon after I get out of school.  Part 2 of the plan is to not read ANYTHING people write about the movie on Twitter.  It's going to be hard, but I can do it!

I just know its going to be huge as EVERYONE is reading the book in preparation for the movie (however, had they just listened to me like a year ago, they'd have read the book already and been well prepared!)  Moral of this paragraph:  listen to me!  I know what I'm talking about!  :) hhahahaha j/k (not really)

So, have a happy Hunger Games.  Go see the movie.  Enjoy it.  But for the love of Pepsi, don't talk to me about it until Tuesday.

1 comment:

  1. So great to meet you today at JMU---keep on whispering and YELLING about books!----mj

    ReplyDelete

Gold stars given to good comments.