Follow me on Pinterest

Followers

25 December 2011

What is your favorite Christmas (or holiday) book?

Yesterday, I asked on facebook and twitter what everyone's favorite Christmas or holiday book was.  I didn't get much of a response (I'm guessing you guys were busy, not that you were ignoring me...right?) 

I did get one facebook response from a friend (and coworker) who wrote:
"Twas The Night Before Christmas. I have a collection of about 30 different ones"  Wow! Thanks SW!  

My favorite holiday story is the editorial in The (New York) Sun, Is there a Santa Claus?  (the Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus editorial).  

Anywho, I thought I would pose the question again, and just ask you to leave a comment below telling everyone your favorite holiday book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gold stars given to good comments.