Follow me on Pinterest

Followers

18 December 2011

In My Mailbox: 4 days left of school...

In My Mailbox is a weekly posting hosted by Kristi, The Story Siren, in which you post about the books (or bookish swag) you got that week.

This week, I borrowed from my school library:
*Kwanzaa by Deborah M. Newton Chocolate
*The Little Drummer Boy by Ezra Jack Keats
*Kristen's Surprise by Janet Shaw
*Christmas Remembered by Tomie dePaola
*Christmas Cookies: Bite sized Holiday Lessons by Amy Krouse Rosenthal
*Hannukah Moon by Deborah Da Costa

Downloaded via library ebook:
*The Other Countess (Lacey Chronicles #1) by Eve Edwards

What was in your mailbox?

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry I haven't been stalking you properly T-T but God did I miss your IMM!!
    again!! new books to add to my tbr list!!! enjoy!! happy holidays and
    well I'm really intrigued about these books...specially Lessons and Kristen's surprise :D
    here's my IMM for this week if you'd like to check it out-> http://bookpics-reading2alba.blogspot.com/2011/12/imm12-merry-early-christmas-to-me.html?showComment=1324266122142#c1343581012406475466

    ReplyDelete

Gold stars given to good comments.