Follow me on Pinterest

Followers

17 December 2011

No Seasons Readings for Today

I'm sorry, you guys.  I spent last night in the Emergency Room.

I've had tummy issues for the past 2 years, and we've suspected gall stones or just gall bladder problems, but by the time I get in to see a doctor, I'm not hurting anymore and they can never find anything.  After the last attack, I promised my husband that I would just go to the ER if it ever happened again, and so I did.

I do need to have my gall bladder removed, but not for gall stones (they did an ultrasound that came back negative, so they did this other test to check my gall bladder function) and found that I have a chronic blocked duct in my gall bladder with reduced function.

I'm to hear from the surgeon on Monday to know when I'm having this puppy taken out.

As for Seasons Readings, I have a lot of reviews already scheduled, but, as luck would have it, I didn't have one for today.  So, I'm going to lay back down, enjoy my book and let the meds kick in (as needed). 

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear. Hope your procedure goes smoothly, and you have a quick recovery.

    ReplyDelete

Gold stars given to good comments.