Follow me on Pinterest

Followers

19 November 2011

This week on Pinterest


This week on Pinterest is inspired by a posting by Jamie of Perpetual Page Turner and The Broke and The Bookish.

I love Pinterest!  And I wanted to share some of my favorite pins of the week:  things that inspire me, cheesecakes, holiday stuff, bookish stuff, funny stuff, my favorite places, and just really anything that I love.

Here are my faves of the week:
I really want to make this button bracelet---but the directions are in Russian!  If anybody has any suggestions, let me know!

Up!  by Disney/Pixar was one of the saddest cartoon movies I've ever seen.  However, I thought this was adorable.
HA!
Nomnomnom...Andes Mint Cupcakes!
Waterslide into the Mediterranean.  I'm going there one day!
This is how my students and I say "Goodbye"

What were some of your favorite pins of the week?  And, if you're on pinterest, click the link so I can stalk your pins too.  If you aren't on Pinterest and want an invite, let me know!

Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gold stars given to good comments.