Follow me on Pinterest

Followers

12 November 2011

My favorite pins of the week


I don't know about you, but I LOVE Follow Me on Pinterest




It is my obsession.  It is my new time killer.  It makes me want to bake more.  It makes me want to take better pictures and be crafty.  It makes me want to decorate, and it makes me laugh out loud!  

I borrowed this idea from Jamie @ Perpetual Page Turner and The Broke and the Bookish because I wanted to share my new obsession.

If you would like an invite to Pinterest, email me; if you are already on Pinterest---click the pinterest logo above to follow me!  I want to kill time following your boards and pins!

I'm going to try to share my favorite pins of the week every Saturday, and would love to see yours!  Leave me a comment with a link to your favorite pins post!    

Here are my favorite pins of the week:
I want this for my imaginary garden---cause I imagine one day I'll have one...


Nomnomnom


Lets make this happen...

I miss you, Santa Fe....

So funny...but also, important to remember...

Happy pinning, I'll see you next Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gold stars given to good comments.