Follow me on Pinterest

Followers

13 November 2011

In My Mailbox: 2ish weeks until Thanksgiving

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi, The Story Siren, in which you post about the books (and bookish things) you were sent, given, bought, borrowed or somehow winded up with for that week.

This week, I got a couple of books from the local library:
*Should I Share My Ice Cream?
*I Broke My Trunk! (both by Mo Willems)
*Ponies by Laura Marsh
*Sea Turtles by Laura Marsh
(all those books were Cybils nominated books and I will be reading and reviewing them shortly as part of my judging responsibilities).
 *Gregor and The Code of the Claw by Suzanne Collins
*The Luxe
*Beautiful Days (both by Anna Godberson)

What was in your mailbox?

7 comments:

  1. The Luxe sounds interesting.
    Enjoy them.
    Here's IMM , if you want to see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I haven't hear from much of this books! again I love how I find out about books here in your IMM posts!!! though
    The LUXE!!! and Beautiful Days!! me wants!!!!!enjoy.

    If you'd like to check it out, this is what I got IMM this week http://bookpics-reading2alba.blogspot.com/2011/11/imm9-i-couldnt-wait-longer-to-show-you.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also have the books by Anna Godberson, haven't had a chance to read them yet though, but they sound great. Great IMM this week. Pls come visit my IMM.

    http://turnersantics.blogspot.com/2011/11/in-my-mailbox-4.html?spref=tw

    ReplyDelete
  4. Old follower. You got some really good books this week. I didn't get a lot of books. Come visit me.

    Grace
    Livre De Amour-Books of Love Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great set! I really like The Luxe. I've been wanting to read the Gregor the Overlander series. Enjoy!
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love getting some books out of the library. Here's my Post

    ReplyDelete

Gold stars given to good comments.