Follow me on Pinterest

Followers

22 May 2011

In My Mailox 15: I love the Green Valley Bookfair

In my mailbox is a weekly posting hosted by Kristi, The Story Siren, where you post whatever books you've gotten in the mail, downloaded, borrowed or bought that week.

What I think is the real "Happiest Place on Earth", otherwise known as the Green Valley Book Fair opened this past weekend, and boy did I get a bunch of great books!

 Lulu and the Brontosaurus by Judith Viorst
Touch Blue by Cynthia Lord
Spaceheadz by Jon Scieszka
A Tale Dark and Grimm by Adam Gidwitz
 Fire by Kristin Cashore
Sherlock Holmes and the Baker Street Irregulars by Tracy Mack
Knightly Academy by Violet Haberdasher
 The Night Before Christmas by Clement C. Moore but illustrated by Robert Sabuda (squee!)
A Box Set of The Mortal Instruments Trilogy (City of Bones, City of Ashes and City of Glass) by Cassandra Clare
And, just so you can be jealous, yes that is the correct price tag on that box set.  I'm serious, the books might not always be brand new just published, but many are recent and who can beat prices like this?  Visit the Green Valley Book Fair if you ever have a chance!

What was in your mailbox?

3 comments:

  1. Great haul this week! FIRE is absolutely stunning! I loved it....have you read Graceling? By the way, Amanda, I sent you your interview questions. Sorry I was so late doing so; I've been swamped lately!

    Grace

    PS. It was great interviewing you for Armchair BEA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! I love a good deal on books. That's a fantastic price for the boxed set!

    I loved Graceling! I haven't read Fire yet. I need to!

    Knightley Academy sounds really good.

    Lulu and the Brontosaurus looks so cute!

    Jennifer of Little Shelf

    ReplyDelete
  3. Graceling was awesome! I can't wait to read Fire, though I understand its not the same characters (and thats ok!)
    Lulu and the Brontosaurus was adorable (probably about a 3rd grade read), or fun to read aloud (but you have to do voices!)

    ReplyDelete

Gold stars given to good comments.