Follow me on Pinterest

Followers

06 January 2015

What was your favorite Harry Potter book?

My growing collection
This was actually pretty hard for me to write.  How can I choose just one?  I love them all!  Well, some I like more than others (I'm looking at you #5, aka the year Harry was a jerk to everyone), but they all have a special place in my heart.

That being said, I think my favorite(s) are #1 and #7.  I chose #1 because that is where the magic began, and the one that introduced me to this wonderful world.  And #7 because they've grown up and it was the culmination of everything.

Now, I do love my two editions located on the left in the picture above.  The green one was a gift my sister found in South Africa (#4) and the other (#7) is one my husband brought back for me from The United Arab Emirates (think southeast of Saudi Arabia).

But I'm curious, what is your favorite and why?  I'd love to do a follow up post of your quotes/reasons.  If you would be so kind as to fill out the following form, I'd really appreciate it.  I'll post your responses on January 24.

Link to form

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gold stars given to good comments.