Follow me on Pinterest

Followers

02 January 2015

Some of the Special Guests

When I got the email about who some of the special guests were going to be, I'll admit, I silent screamed and scared a student (I was in my classroom, they were taking a test).  I did a happy dance.
The first two guests to be announced (and what caused the mid school-day freakout) were Michael Gambon (Dumbledore) 

and Robbie Coultrane (Hagrid)

And then it was announced that Evanna Lynch (Luna Lovegood), and James and Oliver Phelps (the Weasley Twins) were going to be there.  



But, the announcement of these awesome guests only sparked quite the pickle for my friends and I----to be discussed tomorrow.  

What do you think of these special guests?


*Dumbledore, Luna and Twins images via HarryPotter.wikia.com; Hagrid image via wikipedia.com*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gold stars given to good comments.