Follow me on Pinterest

Followers

20 October 2014

{Out of the Box}: October 2014 Ipsy Glam Bag

Out of the Box is a feature I do to showcase and give a brief review of products in the subscription boxes that I receive.

Today's review is of my Ipsy makeup bag for the month.  Ipsy is a service where "each month, subscribers will receive a beautiful Glam Bag with deluxe samples and full-sized beauty products. Members can watch and play along with the stylists with the same products that they are using. All for only $10 a month. "  If you are interested, please click here to use my referral code and help me earn free bags.

October's theme is "Beauty Candy", and everything comes in this cute little teal bag.  I'm not a patent leather bag kind of person, and I never thought I'd like a teal one, but I LOVE this little bag.  It's so fancy!


And here is what I got:
*Albertini Warm Love Pumpkin Exfoliating Mask 
*Figs and Rouge Hand Cream in Mango Mandarin
*Indie Lee Brightening Cleanser
*Skone Cosmetics Tattooed Waterproof Eyeliner
*Starlooks Lipgloss

First off, can I just say how happy I am that I didn't get a mascara this month!  There were some months back in the beginning of the year where I hoped that one of my subscription boxes would send mascara, because I was running low, and it seems like since March or April, I've gotten at least one a month!  And now that I've said it, I'm sure I'll never get another...but that's ok, since I love my Mary Kay Ultimate Mascara.

What do you think of Ipsy?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gold stars given to good comments.