Follow me on Pinterest

Followers

13 August 2014

{Out of the Box}: August 2014 PopSugar Must Have Box

Out of the Box is a feature I do to showcase and give a brief review of products in the subscription boxes that I receive.

Today's review is of my Popsugar Must Have box for August...."With POPSUGAR Must Have, you'll get an exciting monthly box full of fun, full-size products that are hand-selected by our editors."  You can subscribe monthly ($39.99), for 3 months ($109.85), for 6 months ($214.70) or for the year ($429.40).  Yes, you save money by signing up for the longer subscriptions, but it's my understanding that that amount comes out of your account all at once, rather than monthly.  If you'd like to try it out, please use my referral code as it helps me earn free boxes.

August is PopSugar's anniversary month, so I'm expecting it to be awesome.  But I'll just be happy if it's better than last month!

This month's box was inspired by
Displaying photofy.png


Displaying photofy.png

 (sorry, trying out the photofy app, I didn't get everything in the pic, but it's cute!)
*Bite Beauty Cinnamon Lush Fruit Lip ($22)
     This was supposed to be in my box, but it wasn't.  Am contacting customer support to see what happened.

*Paddywax Ocean Tide + Sea Salt Candle ($10 for 3oz jar)
     This reminds me of the beach.  I love it!

*Lollia At Last Perfumed Shower Gel ($22)
    I've enjoyed every scent that PopSugar has sent, so I'm sure this will be heavenly.

*Kendra Scott Elle Earrings ($52)
     From the pictures, they look kind of cheap.  But in person, they aren't bad.  Mine are a light gray color, which I could wear with just about anything.

*Goodbyn Small Meal Box ($3.95+$5.95 shipping)
     I need something to help me eat the correct serving size.  This is great!  Plus, it's dishwasher safe, so EVEN BETTER! 

*Think Thin High Protein Bar
    Low sugar, high protein and gluten free.  

*The Mason Jar Company Cookie Mix in a SoftJar Pouch ($12.99)
     NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gold stars given to good comments.