Follow me on Pinterest

Followers

30 June 2014

{Out of the Box}: June 2014 Ipsy subscription

Out of the Box is a feature I do to showcase and give a brief review of products in the subscription boxes that I receive.

Today's review is of my Ipsy makeup bag for April.  Ipsy is a service where "each month, subscribers will receive a beautiful Glam Bag with deluxe samples and full-sized beauty products. Members can watch and play along with the stylists with the same products that they are using. All for only $10 a month. "  If you are interested, please click to use my referral code and help me earn free bags.

 
This month's Ipsy theme was "Pretty in Paradise", and I liked about half of the things in my bag.  I really like the bag itself, though.

I don't feel like opening up the photo editor today and numbering each item, so from left to right (clicking the product name will take you to the site):

1.  OFRA Universal Eyebrow Pencil ($13)--I do NOT need an eyebrow pencil.  My eyebrows are thick and dark (actually darker than the pencil they sent--basically, they are jet black, except for that one random gray one).  Now, that doesn't mean I won't look on the website and see what  other products OFRA offers, but as for an eyebrow pencil, not needed.  

2.  Be A....Bombshell Lash Out Mascara ($15)--this was a full sized product, which was really nice (and apparently something Ipsy does a lot).  This mascara is ok, but not the best I've ever used (that is my Mary Kay Ultimate Mascara).  Be a Bombshell lengthens, but doesn't really volumize (and my Mary Kay does both).  I'm using it right now over the summer to conserve my MK, and because I'm not really going anywhere.

3.  Mark Anthony Dream Waves Beach Spray ($6.65)--this smells SO  GOOD.  I don't have curls, but it gives my thin, fine hair a nice texture and some volume. 

4.  Realtree for Her Perfume ($24)--We got the sample size, but the price noted here is for the full size.  I did not like this product.  It does NOT smell good at all.  It gives me a headache.

5.  NYX ButterGloss in Creme Brulee ($5)---Creme Brulee is a nude/sheer color, but it doesn't make me look like death (as most nudes do).  I kind of wish Ipsy had sent me a darker color, or something a little rosier, but this is great for summer.  And it smells SO GOOD!

So all in all, another great bag.
 


2 comments:

  1. I just posted today about breaking up with Julep Maven, but I'm excited because I joined Ipsy. It seems like a great value for the $10 overall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ipsy has, for some time, been a provider of test measured products for their customers to attempt, they're extending their contributions to remember full estimated treats for their new Ipsy Glam Bag Plus. You'll get five full-size products for just $25.
    Visit this site to buy all types of medicines-"usa online pharmacy"

    ReplyDelete

Gold stars given to good comments.