Follow me on Pinterest

Followers

13 May 2014

Armchair BEA Updates!


Design by Amber of Shelf Notes

I don't know about you, but I am getting so excited for ArmchairBEA (May 26-May31)!  This is my first time really "behind the scenes", and I am just so impressed by the work that is being done and the great ideas bouncing around.  I'm so happy to be a part of it.

But, update time:
*don't forget to sign up to participate!  Click here to go to the ArmchairBEA blog. 

*Daily post topics have been announced (here) ---I don't know about you, but I'm going to be using my free time in the next few days to get some of these posts scheduled!

*Introduction questions have been announced (here)

*Twitter Party Dates/Times have been announced (here)

Next week, ArmchairBEA Instagram Challenge topics will be announced (I'm super excited about this, I won't tell you any details, except for I LOVE ALL THE CHALLENGES!)  

I really hope you decide to participate!  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Gold stars given to good comments.