Follow me on Pinterest

Followers

30 December 2013

Winter Break Book Blogger Challenge, Day 10: Did you meet your goals?

I totally made my pages read goal (10,000 pages), actually, I blew that out of the water in like May, but the books read goal (175) was a lot harder to meet, especially once school started.  I did get really close though.  But, we aren't playing horseshoes, so close doesn't count!

I also just want to give a quick "howdy-do, I love you" to my husband.  Today is our 8th anniversary.  Thanks for being my anchor all these years.  

Don't forget to check out Andi's post and to link up!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Amanda, happy (slightly early) New Year to you-- and happy anniversary!

    Late coming to this challenge, but I made it :-)

    ReplyDelete

Gold stars given to good comments.