Follow me on Pinterest

Followers

29 November 2013

Celebrate this week #celebratlu

Discover. Play. Build.
Celebrate is a weekly link up hosted by Ruth Ayres of Discover.  Play.  Build.  in which you celebrate your small (or large) victories for the week.  It kind of reminds me of the #schooljoy hashtag from last year, but instead of blogging something every day, it's a weekly round up.  You can follow the hashtag on twitter #celebratelu or link up on Ruth's blog.

This week:

1.  More of my Donor's Choose project books arrived!  

2.  It was calling for wintery weather on Tuesday and Wednesday, and I had high hopes for being off Tuesday, but it didn't happen.  So, while that isn't something to celebrate, having a 1/2 day on Wednesday is!

3.  This came in my school mail:
She's official!

4.  I was able to attend the Thanksgiving feast that my kindergarteners were putting on.  And, was able to eat some authentic, homemade tamales!

5.  Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gold stars given to good comments.