Follow me on Pinterest

Followers

27 July 2013

15 Day Book Blogger Challenge: Day 6


Day 6:  Describe how you shop for books

If it's a book for my classroom, I go by recommendations from my NerdyBookClub friends on twitter.  And then I'll scoot over to amazon and price shop.

If it's a book for Virginia Reader's Choice, I'll first hit up the Green Valley Book Fair to see if they have it, otherwise, again price shop on amazon.

I'm more likely to buy my books off of amazon than at Barnes and Noble (no independent bookstores around here that I know of besides GVBF mentioned above) as it's just cheaper and I get overwhelmed and want to BUY ALL THE BOOKS!
yeah, I totally made that and now it's on pinterest.  I rule.
Unless it's a book that I CANNOT wait for (looking at you BITTERBLUE) and then I'll go straight to the bookstore as soon as it opens.  

The 15 Day Book Blogger Challenge is hosted by April of Good Books and Good Wine.  And don't forget to head over to Andi's ABC's to find out Andi's book related confessions!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gold stars given to good comments.