Follow me on Pinterest

Followers

23 July 2013

15 Day Blogging Challenge: Day 2


Day 2:  What is your bedtime reading ritual?

I don't usually read in bed anymore!  I'll read downstairs on the couch and then go watch tv for a little in bed.  Ok....since it's a true confession, I have to be 100% honest---most nights it goes: read on the couch, fall asleep on couch, drag self upstairs, watch tv, fall asleep.  

Though, when we're traveling, I'll read in bed in the hotel room.  But that's usually just because I'm afraid to sit on the couch in most hotel rooms (you don't know what kind of cooties are embedded in there, and I'd like to think the sheets are cleaner).  

Rarely, like when it's a book that I just CANNOT PUT DOWN BECAUSE I LOVE IT SO MUCH, I'll read it in bed when I wake up, before I have to start my day.  Or like on snowdays, when I wake up to get ready, get the news that we don't have school and then can't go back to sleep.  

The 15 Day Book Blogger Challenge is hosted by April of Good Books and Good Wine.  And don't forget to head over to Andi's ABC's to find out Andi's book related confessions!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gold stars given to good comments.