Follow me on Pinterest

Followers

13 February 2013

Review: Skippyjon Jones Lost in Spice

Skippyjon Jones, Lost in Spice
My students and I have been fans of Skippyjon Jones for a long time.  What's not to like about a little kitty who thinks he's a chihuahua and speaks in a horrible Mexican accent?  (Ok, its more than that, I love his imagination).

In this installation, Skippyjon is infatuated with the planet Mars.  Because of that, he wants everything red.  So he steals his Mama's red spice to sprinkle on his bed.  Then that leads to something else, and eventually, Skippyjon Jones is imagining he's on Mars with his amigos, trying to mine Martian spice, until they get captured by Martians.

Like I said, I love Skippyjon's imagination.  I wish more kids had an imagination like he does.
From youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gold stars given to good comments.