Follow me on Pinterest

Followers

03 October 2012

Audiobook Review: The Night Circus by Erin Morganstern

I (tried to) listen to The Night Circus by Erin Morganstern.  The premise of the story was interesting, and I had been hearing good things about the book.

I got the audio to listen to on my drive to and from work.  I was so happy to see that Jim Dale (who narrates the Harry Potter series and the ex-tv shows Pushing Daisies) was the narrator.  As I think I've said before, I'd listen to him narrate the phone book.  

But, the audio was REALLY confusing!  It jumped from time to time, person to person, and I couldn't go back to reread!  I wouldn't suggest listening to the book.  

Because I had such a hard time listening, I didn't even finish the book!  But, the girls from The Geeks Who Read Book Club talked me into giving it another shot, in paper form (or ebook)...just not audio! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gold stars given to good comments.