Follow me on Pinterest

Followers

13 June 2012

On Vacation

My husband and I are getting ready to embark on our 2nd annual epic crosscountry road trip (try saying that 3 times fast).  I wanted to schedule some posts that would be fun for you to read while we were gone.

For my first set of fun posts, I thought I'd make a list of books that were set in or around the town or destination we were visiting.  I'm calling it "Books on Vacation".  It is by no means a complete list of titles, but I thought it would be fun to feature some books set in the towns we were visiting. 
image from google image search and text by me

I'm also trying to talk my sister in to writing a guest post or two.  Those should be interesting, for more than one reason.

But, is there anything else you'd like to see?  I will try to have some reviews ready to go, but would you like to see bookish pins from pinterest, mental movie castings, pics of someone reading at each stop?  I want to make my vacation as fun as possible for everyone involved, including you! 

And don't forget, you can read (and see photos) of our adventures on our travel blog, The Furmans On Tour.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gold stars given to good comments.