Follow me on Pinterest

Followers

26 June 2012

Books on Vacation: Montana

image via google image search, I added the text
This edition of Books on Vacation is set in Montana state.  We're specifically going to Glacier National Park and Great Falls, but why not just make it the entire state?

Here are some books set in Montana:
*A River Runs Through It and Other Stories by Norman McLean
*Cryer's Cross by Lisa McMann (I read this last summer, right after we left Montana and it FREAKED ME OUT.  Its a really good, spooky book, though!)
*Montana Sky by Nora Roberts
*The Horse Whisperer by Nicholas Evans (and a bunch of other books by N.E. are set in Montana)
*The Vampire Academy series by Richelle Meade
*A few Louis L'Amore books (shout out to my Pops who loves to read Louis L'Amore)
*Hardy Boys #5: Hunting for Hidden Gold by Franklin W. Dixon
*Wolves, Boys and Other Things That Might Kill Me by Kristen Chandler
*there was this one series of murder mysteries that my mom and I both read that was set in Montana (Bozeman, I think). I can't remember the name, or the author, for that matter, but it was really good!  

This is by no means a complete list.  If you think I left a super awesome children's to YA book set in Montana off the list, please leave the title and author in the comments and I'll be more than happy to add it to the list (and give you credit!)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Gold stars given to good comments.