Follow me on Pinterest

Followers

14 March 2012

YA March Madness---my picks

Since I let you guys know about the YA March Madness Tournament at the LAST POSSIBLE SECOND yesterday (so sorry about that, by the way), I thought I'd do a post with my "picks", and because the brackets are already turned in, you can't copy mine! 


I figured you wouldn't care about my first round picks (and frankly, thats a lot to type out!), so I'll give you my Sweet 16, Elite 8, Final 4 and Champions. 

Sweet 16:
Shift VS City of Fallen Angels
The Name of the Star vs. Angelfire
The Girl in the Steel Corset vs. Wither
Crossed vs. Divergent
Lola and the Boy Next Door vs Catching Jordan
Between Shades of Gray vs. 10 Things We Did (and probably shouldn't have)
Son of Neptune vs. The Iron Knight
The Goddess Test vs. Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children

Elite 8:
City of Fallen Angels vs. The Name of the Star
Wither vs. Divergent
Lola vs. Between Shades of Gray
The Iron Knight vs. The Goddess Test

Final 4:
City of Fallen Angels vs. Divergent
Lola vs. The Goddess Test

For the Championship:
City of Fallen Angels vs. The Goddess Test

(I predicted that The Goddess Test will win)

Who are your picks?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gold stars given to good comments.