Follow me on Pinterest

Followers

18 March 2012

In My Mailbox-March Madness!

In My Mailbox is a weekly posting hosted by Kristi, The Story Siren, in which we post the books or bookish things we got that week. 

This week I decided to do a vlog, so enjoy!



Links:
Green Valley Book Fair (and please note, I just love the place, I'm not affiliated with them in any way)
My Youtube Channel (amandakfurman)

Books mentioned:
You Choose by Nick Sharratt
The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
Personal Demons by Lisa Derochers
Hood by Stephen Lawhead
1000 Best Smart Money Tricks for Students
Your Guide to VA Loans

What was in your mailbox?

6 comments:

  1. Interesting haul.
    http://booketta.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Fault of our Stars looks so good! I hope you enjoy everything you got :)

    Here's my IMM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great set! Yay for John Green. I got his book too.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everyone has been getting the Fault of our Stars this and last week! I honestly cant wait to get my paws on a copy, to see what all the fuss is about.
    I hope you enjoy all of your new books!

    Lisa
    www.turningpages94.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Fault in Our Stars! I have yet to read a John Green, but I do have that one! I know. I need to read it soon. >.< Personal Demons was pretty good. :)

    Happy Reading!
    Lucia
    iLive, iLaugh, iLove Books

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooh! Looks like you got some yummy books this week!

    Thanks for sharing!
    http://paulettespapers.com/

    ReplyDelete

Gold stars given to good comments.