Follow me on Pinterest

Followers

03 March 2012

This week on Pinterest

This week on Pinterest is a weekly posting I like to do that highlights my favorite pins of the week.

If you're on Pinterest, click over there ---> to follow me; if you aren't on Pinterest and want to be, leave me a comment with your email (that's right, its invite only).

If this is a posting you'd be interesting in doing, too, let me know!  Leave your link in the comment section---I'll go back and add it to the post (as I don't have a linky code)

In honor of Dr. Seuss' 108th birthday yesterday (3/2), my pins this week are Dr. Seuss themed!
If we are blessed with twins, I'm SO doing this!
Source: piccsy.com via Amanda on Pinterest
Truffula Tree Pops
Lots of Seuss resources (including PPT on Dr. Seuss)
Source: google.ca via Amanda on Pinterest


Thanks for checking out my pins!  See you next week :)

1 comment:

  1. This is a great post. I love seeing all of these goodies. Thing One and Two are adorable.
    -FABR Steph@FiveAlarmBookReviews

    ReplyDelete

Gold stars given to good comments.