Follow me on Pinterest

Followers

11 February 2012

This week on Pinterest

This week on Pinterest is a weekly posting I like to do highlighting my favorite pins of the week.  
The best way I can describe Pinterest is that its an online bulletin board---you "pin" things to your various "boards".  I use it for school ideas, recipes, LOL's and am now using it to keep record of books I've read and books I've loved.  If you're on Pinterest ----> click over there to follow me (let me know and I'll follow you back!).  If you aren't on Pinterest and want to be, leave me a comment with your email address.

Anyway, since Valentine's Day is coming, here are my favorite Valentine's Day pins:

 
Use shades of pink paint chip cards to make bookmarks!

Cute treats for someone special
 
Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gold stars given to good comments.