Follow me on Pinterest

Followers

12 February 2012

In My Mailbox---Happy birthday to my dad!

In My Mailbox is a weekly posting hosted by Kristi, The Story Siren, in which we post about the books and bookish things we somehow got that week.

My dad's 59th birthday was yesterday, so a big happy happy to him!

My dad and I at our wedding, December 2005

I got this week:
from another teacher at my school:  The Spanish version of A BAD CASE OF STRIPES called UN CASO GRAVE DE RAYAS by David Shannon.  It came in her scholastic order and she didn't want it.  Yay me!

I got from the library (school and public):
-LOUANNE PIG  IN THE MYSTERIOUS VALENTINE by Nancy Carlson
-MORE POETRY ON HOLIDAYS selected by Nancy Larrick
-I LIKE YOU AND OTHER POEMS FOR VALENTINES DAY selected by Yaroslava
-THE KNIFE OF NEVER LETTING GO (CHAOS WALKING #1) by Patrick Ness
-various books for student research projects and some books for my husband to use for an assignment

-ABOVE WORLD (ARC as part of the Debut Author Challenge Tour) by Jenn Reese
A click on the image will take you to Amazon
Update:  ok, I know there is no need to "update", but I had this post written out Friday, and look what came for me late Saturday afternoon from Kane Miller Publishing! 
 
-A VOICE FOR KANSAS by Debra McArthur
-WRONG WAY by Mark Macleod, illustrated by Judith Rossell

What was in your mailbox?



2 comments:

Gold stars given to good comments.