Follow me on Pinterest

Followers

27 February 2012

Its Monday! What are you reading? From picture books to YA

Its Monday!  What are you reading?  From Picture Books to YA is a weekly feature hosted by Jen and Kellee of Teach Mentor Texts and inspired by Its Monday!  What are you reading by Sheila at Book Journeys.

This past week:
February 20:  Its Monday!  What are you reading?  From Picture Books to YA (this post)
                      Out of the mouths of babes (2): Lulu and the Brontosaurus
February 21:  Out of the mouths of babes (3):  Dark Waters
February 22:  Review:  The Knife of Never Letting Go 
February 23:  Review:  Explosive Eighteen 
February 24:  TFIG @ GReads - Required Readings
February 25:  This week on pinterest
February 26:  In My Mailbox

I was in a funk this past week and didn't really read much of anything.  I think I finished Giants Beware! by Jorge Aguirre, but I honestly can't remember.  I started Me and Earl and the Dying Girl by Jesse Andrews, and so far I'm enjoying it, I've just been so tired all week that I've come home from work and slept during my reading time.  Hopefully, this coming week will be different!

This coming week:
February 27:  This post :)
                      Review:  Dead End in Norvelt
February 28:  Out of the mouths of babes (4):  Bone 1 / Out of Boneville
                      Review:  About Habitats:  Oceans
February 29:   Review:  Freshman Year and Other Unnatural Disasters (to include a few pics of me freshman year---the horrors!  No, seriously, I found some gems...)
                      Out of the mouths of babes (5):  Babymouse Beach Babe
March 1:  Author interview:  Meredith Zeitlin, author of Freshman Year and Other Unnatural Disasters
March 2:  Review:  A Place for Bats
                Friday Night Mental Movie:  Horton Halfpott vs the cast of Downton Abbey
March 3:  This week on Pinterest
March 4:  In my mailbox

What are you reading?

2 comments:

  1. I love digital pictures...it doesn't sound fun to try and find high school pictures. I wish it was easier but I don't think I would find any. It's a very fun idea though!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand ruts, but it will end soon :)
    Did you like Giants Beware? I cannot wait to get that book in my classroom.

    ReplyDelete

Gold stars given to good comments.