Follow me on Pinterest

Followers

31 December 2011

This week on Pinterest

This week on Pinterest is a weekly posting I like to do highlighting my newest addiction, Pinterest.  If you don't know what pinterest is, its a website where you can "pin" photos and ideas to various "boards" to save for later.  I have a school board, a Christmas board, a cheesecakes board (cause I love to bake cheesecakes and am always looking for new recipes) to name a few.

This week, I decided to highlight all the New Years pins I have (since today is New Years Eve)

 
 
Resolution Cookies
Champagne jello shooters

I hope you all have a safe and happy New Year.  Don't do anything I wouldn't do ;) But seriously, if you go out to celebrate, be careful.

If you are on pinterest and want to follow me, click the button below.  If you aren't on pinterest and want to be, leave me a comment with your email and I'll invite you (but only if you are a blog follower)
Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gold stars given to good comments.