Follow me on Pinterest

Followers

30 December 2011

Follow Friday and Twitter Hop

 
Feature and Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read.  Basically, you create a post (such as this one), link it back to Parajunkee's or Alison's, making sure you are following them, and comment and follow anybody else on the linky.  The goal is that they will follow you back, thus gaining new followers.  To make it a Feature Friday, each blogger (Parajunkee or Alison) is hosting a featured blogger (and you should go and follow them, too).

This week's question:  What is your 2012 blogging resolution?
I have more than 1, but I guess it all boils down to: do more.  Review more.  Be more vocal with books I love.  Become a resource for others (teachers, parents).  Get more followers.  Comment more.  Don't be shy---just do it (join that ARC tour, heck figure out how to ask for ARCs).  Just do more and be happy. 

This is also my Twitter Hop post (also hosted by Parajunkee).  It works the same as the above blog hop, only on twitter or facebook (since I don't have a blog facebook page yet, this is just going to be for twitter).  Ok, so....you follow me @maestra_amanda and I'll follow you.  Tweet me something like "I found you on @Parajunkee 's twitter hop" or something more creative.

9 comments:

  1. I'm with you on the read more. I had a goal to read 52 books last year. I think I read like 10. Pathetic. I'm signing up for several challenges this year.

    -New Follower

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you--more of everything! Or as much as I can manage! Following you back! Reading to Penguins

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for following me! I'm following you back! I'm also following you on Twitter! Thanks for following me there, too! Have a great New Year, and good luck with your resolutions!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for visiting my site and becoming a follower. I'm now following you back and wish you a very Happy 2012!

    The Scarf Princess

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great goals! Good luck with your blog for the new year. :)

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  6. Terrific goals. Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck with your resolutions!
    New follower. :)

    Here's our #FF post

    Maja @ The Nocturnal Library

    ReplyDelete
  8. Completely agree! Especially on the commenting one.

    Thanks for stopping by LIO!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those are definitely good resolutions and I wish you good luck with them! :D I'm following you back.

    I hope the begin­ning of the new year has been a good one for you!

    ReplyDelete

Gold stars given to good comments.