Follow on g+

Follow me on Pinterest

Followers

01 October 2011

Shelf Candy #6

 
Shelf Candy is a weekly meme hosted by the lovely ladies at Five Alarm Book Reviews where we do the unthinkable---judge a book by its cover!  

I'm going to be 100% honest (and really, I'm always 100% honest in real life and on my blog), I had a really hard time coming up with a Shelf Candy for this week....until I saw this tweet eeeeeearly Friday morning:
 
and I thought, "Oh my goodness!  I love The Hunger Games!  The covers are so stark and beautiful, just like the books!"  (ok, so thats a little too coherent of a thought for how early it was Friday morning, but that is the gist....it was probably more like, "EEEK!  The same as The Hunger Games!  Yay!"  but the first is much better.)

So, I followed the link, and here is the cover: