Follow me on Pinterest

Followers

30 September 2011

Friday Night Mental Movie: Frankie Pickle and the Closet of Doom


Friday Night Mental Movie  is a weekly meme that I'm hosting where you post your cast (either your dream cast or who you pictured as you were reading) of a book you are currently reading or just finished.  Click here for more info about how to participate.

My Mental Movie this week is:  Frankie Pickle and the Closet of Doom by Eric Wight.
Frankie Pickle and the Closet of Doom
Frankie Pickle is a little boy with a BIG imagination, and I loved the book (here's my review)

Anyway, my casting:

As Frankie, Nolan Gould of ABC's Modern Family

 
As Argyle, Frankie's canine sidekick, the dog from the Cesar Dog Food commercials

As Frankie's best friend, Kenny, Carlos McCullers II (young Gus on Pysch)


As Frankie's sporty older sister, Piper, Willow Shields (aka Primrose Everdeen)

As Frankie's Mom, Christina Applegate


As Frankie's Dad, Sage Brocklebank(aka Buzz McNabb from Psych)


and in a cameo as the Dryer Sheet Fairy, Kristin Chenoweth!


1 comment:

  1. Such a great idea! I always try to contemplate the book->movie casting when a movie deal is signed, or when I hear about already casted movies and invariably I can never imagine different people once I see the cast :)

    ReplyDelete

Gold stars given to good comments.