Follow me on Pinterest

Followers

23 October 2011

In My Mailbox 34: (insert punny title here)

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi, The Story Siren, in which bloggers post about what books (or bookish things) they got that week (bought, borrowed, in the mail, found, etc).

This week, I downloaded from NetGalley:
*Honestly, Red Riding Hood Was Rotten by Trisha Speed Shaskan and Gerald Guerlais
*Nursery Rhyme Comics (various authors)
*Vampire School: Casketball Capers by Peter Bently and Chris Harrison

I borrowed from my school library:
*Owen and Mzee: The Language of Friendship by Isabella Hatkoff, Craig Hatkoff and Dr. Paula Kahumbu
*Owen and Mzee: The True Story of a Remarkable Friendship by I. Hatkoff, C. Hatkoff, and P. Kahumbu
*A Seed is Sleepy by Dianna Hutts Aston
*Whopper Cake by Karma Wilson and Will Hillenbrand
*Blue Rabbit and Friends by Christopher Wormel

Randombuzzers.com also sent me a Christopher Paolini poster celebrating the release of his newest book, Inheritance.

What was in your mailbox?

4 comments:

  1. Wow most of these I've never heard of before! I'll have to go take a look on GR!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've got what sounds like a varied set of books to read this weeks.

    http://thegreatthegoodandthebad.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh lucky! I love that you got a Christopher Paolini poster - I'm dying to read Inheritance :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great set! Cool that you got a Paolini poster! I'm curious about the Owen and Mzee books.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete

Gold stars given to good comments.