Follow me on Pinterest

Followers

03 September 2011

Free Online Read

You guys!  Click here to view the first 78 pages of Maureen Johnson's The Name of the Star.  It doesn't even come out until September 29th!  You won't be sorry.  Also, I read on twitter that Maureen will be personalizing copies if you pre-order from her local indie bookstore.  I'm working on figuring out if she is still doing that and what the website/name of that indie is!  When I find out, I'll post an update.

Of course, you can always click the image and link directly to amazon.com

UPDATE (insert annoying siren sound)
@maureenjohnson just tweeted me back saying that you can preorder (with personalization) from @booksofwonder (http://www.booksofwonder.com/ ) for $16.99 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Gold stars given to good comments.