Follow me on Pinterest

Followers

29 June 2011

Please help my local library!

Our local library, Massanutten Regional, would like to offer free ebooks for members to download with their readers, tablets, iphones, other smartphones, PC and Mac computers.  However, to set this up, it costs $5,000 that the library does not have.  Please consider making a donation to the library to help set this up.

For more information, please go to the above website.  Your donation is tax deductible.

If you would like a donation form, let me know and I'll send you one!
If you would like to send a donation, please mail it to:
Massanutten Regional Library
174 S. Main Street
Harrisonburg, VA  22801-3629

(I would suggest sending a check, made out to Massanutten Regional Library, but you can send a donation by credit card or cash.)

I really appreciate any and all help that you can give.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gold stars given to good comments.