Follow me on Pinterest

Followers

01 May 2011

In my mailbox #12: May day edition

Good morning, all! I'm up bright and kind of early to bring you this edition of IMM because I wanted to post before @flowfurmanflow and I head up to DC to catch a Nationals game.

Anyway, IMM is a weekly posting hosted by Kristi, The Story Siren, in which you post a list of books you either bought, downloaded, were given or borrowed that week.

The books I purchased this week are:
The Last Little Blue Envelope by Maureen Johnson

The books I borrowed this week are:
City of Bones by Cassandra Clare

What did you get this week?

3 comments:

  1. I just got 13 Little Blue Envelopes for my Kindle. I'll have to read that one before I read Johnson's new one. I liked City of Bones and hope you do too. My mailboxes are here and here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you read The Last Little Blue Envelope yet? I loved it and thought it was so much better then the first one!

    Enjoy your books!

    Kristina @ Ladybug Storytime!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not yet :( My TBR pile is embarassingly big. Plus the stuff from netgalley and galleygrab (and school!) I'm feeling behind!

    ReplyDelete

Gold stars given to good comments.