Follow me on Pinterest

Followers

05 January 2011

I found this online...

The Children's Book Review posted the best selling children's through young adult books, based on the New York Times Best Seller List, and I thought I should pass it on!  You can  View List Here or, just scroll down.  I included links to amazon.com of my favorites off this list.

Best selling picture books:
*Llama Llama, Holiday Drama by Anna Dewdney
*Its a Book by Lane Smith (I've read this one, its hilarious!)
*Lego Star Wars: The Visual Dictionary by  Simon Beecroft
*Art and Max by David Wiesner
*Of Thee I Sing: A Letter To My Daughters by Barack Obama













Best selling chapter books:
*Heros of Olympus, book 1:  The Lost Hero by Rick Riordan
*The Kane Chronicles, book 1:  The Red Pyramid by Rick Riordan
(Rick Riordan is also the author of the Percy Jackson / Lightning Thief series)
*Witch and Wizard: The Game by James Patterson
*The Lying Game by Sara Shepard
*Matched by Allie Condle













Best selling paperback books:
*Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick
*The Book Thief by Marcus Zusac (This was a Michael Printz Award Honor Book.  It is also very sad, read with a box of tissues)
*Fallen by Lauren Kate
*Witch and Wizard: The Game by James Patterson
*The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gold stars given to good comments.