Follow me on Pinterest

Followers

08 January 2011

Change of Weekend Plans

I was planning on going to visit Aaron's mom and stepdad this weekend, however, I think I'm getting sick and I don't want to pass that on to them.  So....this leaves my weekend schedule surprisingly free for reading!  When it opens, I'm going to head over to the local library to pick up a couple more books, specifically, The Heros of Olympus, Book One:  The Lost Hero by Rick Riordan (author or the Percy Jackson / Lightning Thief Series)

I have placed on hold three more titles, The Kane Chronicles: The Red Pyramid also by Rick Riordan, Fallen by Lauren Kate, Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver (author or Delirium) and The Unfinished Angel by Sharon Creech.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gold stars given to good comments.