Follow me on Pinterest

Followers

29 January 2015

We're leaving today: A post in Supernatural gifs

From Giphy
I'm pretty sure this accurately expresses my feelings about today and the upcoming weekend of awesome.  I just can't hold it in anymore.

From a Google image search of "supernatural, excited, gif"...the link doesn't work
That's happening.  And so is this...
From imgur.com

According to my friend, Becca, this is going to be us, driving down the road, blaring the Harry Potter soundtrack:
From https://chelseaknight2012.files.wordpress.com/2014/10/tumblr_mgq1842nww1rd24zno8_400.gif
These girls.  They get me.

Honestly, Supernatural has the best gifs.  I can find a good gif for any emotion.

I will try to update with pictures as we go, but if you want up to date, as it's happening, make sure to follow my instagram (@akfurman) or my twitter (@maestra_amanda).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gold stars given to good comments.