Follow me on Pinterest

Followers

02 September 2014

Review: Planet Kindergarten by Sue Ganz-Schmitt

Planet Kindergarten 
Image and summary from Goodreads:
This clever picture book will prepare young explorers to boldly go where they have never gone before: Planet Kindergarten. Suit up for a daring adventure as our hero navigates the unknown reaches and alien inhabitants of this strange new world. Hilarious and confidence-boosting, this exciting story will have new kindergarteners ready for liftoff!

 This clever picture book helps prepare kiddos for kindergarten--but really, not just kindergarten kiddos, but rather anyone for the first day of school. 

And today, on my first day of school, I'm so happy to share it with you.  

I really enjoyed how every aspect of a school day is explored and explained in astronaut terms.  

Honestly though, it is too hard for my kindergarteners to enjoy and understand, but I think upper grade students (2nd/3rd) would really enjoy it.   
 
I'd like to thank Chronicle Books for sending me a copy for review.  If you'd like to own your own copy, you can find it on Amazon (here) or your local bookstore.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gold stars given to good comments.