Follow me on Pinterest

Followers

02 May 2014

{Out of the Box}: April 2014 Bugsy's Box Review


Out of the Box is a feature I do to showcase and give a brief review of products in the subscription boxes that I receive.

Today's Out of the Box review is of Bugsy's Box, a subscription box service for dogs.  Bugsy's Box offers "high quality, gourmet, exclusive" and made in the USA dog treats.  You can click on the image below (or the same to the side) and it will take you directly to the Bugsy's Box website.  By using my exclusive referral link, you get $10 off your order.
https://bugsysbox.com/r/k58jxs
 
I was sent this month's box for free in exchange for a fair and honest review. 


(Starting at the bottom and going clockwise:  Incredibubbles Toy, Barksters Treats, Tall Tails Dog Pocket Towel, It's Purely Natural Jerky Bars, Wylie's Naturals Jerky)

1.  Incredibubbles Toy

As you can see, Luna is interested.  She's my dog that actually likes to play, and I think she would go nutzo over bubbles.  It's too bad that I can't trust her off the leash just yet (she tends to run away), but I think we could still have a good time playing with these, either in the house, or while she is still on her long leash.

I'll be honest, I may have squealed like a little girl when I opened the box and found these.  I LOVE bubbles!  
2.  Barksters Treats

I haven't given this to the dogs yet, but I'm sure they'll love it! 

3.  Tall Tails Dog Pocket Towel

This super-soft towel came in handy this past week when it was so rainy.  I love it! 

4.  It's Purely Natural Jerky Bars
This is another something we haven't tried yet, but again, I think it will be a hit.

5.  Wylie's Naturals Jerky

This is a favorite!  I could hardly get the bag open before they started dancing around!  And I'll be honest, they smell pretty good.  Not that I'd eat them, but sometimes dog treats don't always smell the best.  You can tell these are natural.  So far, the kids haven't had any stomach issues, either.  

I'd like to thank the lovely people at Bugsy's Box for sending me this box in return for a free and honest review.  Don't forget to click my referral link for $10 off your order! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Gold stars given to good comments.