Follow me on Pinterest

Followers

25 July 2013

15 Day Book Blogging Challenge: Day 4



Day 4:  What is the last book you flung across the room?

I can't say it was the last one, but the one that sticks in my head (and probably always will) is THE BOOK THIEF by Markus Zusak.  It was a good book, but the ending just KILLED ME!  I don't want to ruin it for anyone who hasn't read it, but I was SO UPSET at the ending that I honestly threw it to the other end of the couch and sobbed for about 10 minutes.  

Others that I probably flung but don't remember include: 
A STORM OF SWORDS (Game of Thrones 3)---you guys probably know the reason, and
MOCKINGJAY, again, you probably can figure out the reason.

One book that I would NEVER fling across the room is HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS.  Even though it gives me the proverbial "feels", it must be placed gently back on the shelf and loved forevermore. 

The 15 Day Book Blogger Challenge is hosted by April of Good Books and Good Wine.  And don't forget to head over to Andi's ABC's to find out Andi's book related confessions!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gold stars given to good comments.