Follow me on Pinterest

Followers

29 November 2012

Thursday #Thirstday {Holiday Ornament Exchange}


Thursday is now #Thirstday !  Hosted by David Etkin of Eat The Book you just post a picture of a book and a beverage you're drinking.

Instead of my normal coffee or hot chocolate and a book, I thought I'd share with you the cutest ornament I got, from Kami Furr, of Kami's Library Thoughts, and The Reading Fever Ornament Exchange (where bloggers signed up to send holiday ornaments to each other).

Is that not just the cutest ornament you've ever seen?  And, to make it even cuter---the note Kami sent said she picked this ornament because of the Thursday #Thirstday posts!  I love it!  Kami, thank you so much!  You couldn't have picked a better ornament! 


https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjgpOCN226KmZW5c6IrXs3AOOTftr0tJwdYoBVLw3e57ew2nS-I1bBO4GNuI_Lb2JujQEQWpzId3QFnvcmTWfEOfo4R45jyMlrxAlDz9i574RJMOGVs2fp-k73jPGJF83jf84K0pP_xnRs/s1600/TRF_OrnamentExchange.jpg

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you loved it! I love mine as well!! We are great ornament exchange buddies! I think I'm going to start doing Thirstdays too. I love the whole idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thirstdays sounds awesome! I might have to join myself. And I love your ornament!

    ReplyDelete

Gold stars given to good comments.