Follow me on Pinterest

Followers

19 September 2012

{9/19} my #schooljoy

I really hope you don't think any less of me because of today's #schooljoy.  Please remember that I work in an elementary school with 3-5 graders.....

I was in inclusion math this morning in 4th grade.  Everything was going great, but around 9:30 A LOT of boys started asking to go to the bathroom.  So, one at a time they go, until we get to one boy, who is doing the "dance" (you know the one I'm talking about).  So he jumps line and goes.  The classroom teacher and start wondering how many stalls/urinals are in the boys room, because if there was more than 1, we could send more than one at a time.  I said I'd check after school.  But, no need.  One of my boys goes, "There's 2 for pee and one for poo."  Oh my gosh!  It was the funniest thing.  We thanked him and went on our way. 

So again, my #schooljoy is my kids and the darndest things they say :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gold stars given to good comments.