Follow me on Pinterest

Followers

01 July 2012

Books on Vacation: Seattle

image found using google image search, test added by me

For this edition of Books on Vacation, we're stopping in Seattle! 

Here is a quick list of MG / YA (and one super adult) books set in or around Seattle!  I hope you enjoy :)

*Five Flavors of Dumb by Antony John
*Succubus Blues by Richelle Meade
*Hold Me Closer, Necromancer by Lish McBride
*Never Eighteen by Megan Bostic
*Vesper by Jeff Sampson
*The Boxcar Children #111:  The Seattle Puzzle by Gertrude Chandler Warner
*and don't forget the Fifty Shades of Gray trilogy (this is the only time this book / series shall be mentioned on my blog)

This is by no means a complete list.  If you think I left a super awesome children's to YA book set in Seattle off the list, please leave the title and author in the comments and I'll be more than happy to add it to the list (and give you credit!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gold stars given to good comments.