Follow me on Pinterest

Followers

14 January 2012

This week on Pinterest

This week on Pinterest is a weekly posting I like to do highlighting my new addiction, Pinterest.  Pinterest is a website that allows you to "pin" ideas, photographs, recipes, whatever to "boards" and keep them organized.

If you're on pinterest already, click the button over there ---> and follow me, if you aren't on pinterest and want to be (and are a follower of the blog), leave me a comment with your email and I'll send you an invite (thats right, its so awesome, its invite only right now)

My favorite pins of this week are:
Soda Cupcakes...one can of soda + one box of cake mix = magic, apparently
   
 
Planters made from old books
 
I'm going to find this tee-shirt and buy it for my husband to proudly wear (and he would, too!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gold stars given to good comments.